Limited Guarantee for electrical products:
WMF electrical products are guaranteed against any manufacturing defect in materials or workmanship for a period of 2 years in the country of purchase, starting from the initial date of purchase or delivery date. The manufacturer's guarantee by WMF is an extra benefit which does not affect consumer's Statutory Rights. The manufacturer’s guarantee covers all costs related to restoring the proven defective product so that it conforms to its original specifications, through the repair or replacement of any defective part and the necessary labour. At WMF’s choice, a replacement product may be provided instead of repairing a defective product. WMF’s sole obligation and your exclusive resolution under this guarantee are limited to such repair or replacement.
Conditions & Exclusions:
The WMF guarantee is valid only on presentation of a proof of purchase. This guarantee will not cover any damage which occurs as a result of misuse, negligence, failure to follow WMF instructions, use on current or voltage other than as stamped on the product, or a modification or unauthorised repair of the product. It also does not cover normal wear and tear, maintenance or replacement of consumable parts, or the following:
- using the wrong type of water or consumable
- ingress of water, dust or insects into the product (excluding appliances with features specifically designed for insects)
- damage as a result of lightning or power surges
- mechanical damages, overloading
- scaling (any de-scaling must be carried out according to the instructions for use)
- accidents including fire, flood, thunderbolt, etc.
- damages or poor results due to wrong voltage or frequency
- damage to any glass or porcelain ware in the product - professional or commercial use
- This guarantee does not apply to any product that has been tampered with, or to damages incurred through improper use and care, faulty packaging by the owner or mishandling by any carrier.
Consumer Statutory Rights:
This WMF guarantee does not affect the statutory rights a consumer may have or those rights that cannot be excluded or limited, nor rights against the retailer from which the consumer purchased the product. This guarantee gives a consumer specific legal rights, and the consumer may also have other legal rights which vary from State to State or Country to Country. The consumer may assert any such rights at his sole discretion.
Limited Guarantee for all other consumer products
Guarantee conditions for WMF non-electrical products are detailed on the packaging.
Possible repairability during 10 years
Products marked with the symbol ‘10Y repairable’ is repairable by WMF during and after the guarantee period.